Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Do You Want To Become A Millionaire?


Finally, I have discovered a fool proof way of becoming filthy rich beyond all imagination. According to the commercial I saw, I will now be able to go yachting in the Bahamas, drive a new Ferrari and live the life of Bill Gates. Of course when you see the start of this commercial and you see all of these claims, you immediately expect to see some get rich quick scheme that includes a few tapes and pamphlets from some creep you've never heard of and of course, instead of following their own system, they chose to make cheesy infomercials and sell shitty little info packets for 3 easy payments of $39.95.

This time was different though, this time there was no cheesy get rich quick scheme, no shitty infomercial, no midget twins in tiny little childrens suits. Nope, this time it's for real, fame and fortune is finally within my reach. Lucky for you I'm not a greedy selfish person and am willing to share this great opportunity with you all. I know it's for real because they have such a high quality website. Look HERE to learn how to change your life. Please pay close attention to the Show Me The Money page, last I knew, people making the income listed are not able to drive Ferraris or yachts.

1 comment: